Ramakrishna Mission Sarada Charitable Dispensary
In the year 1916 a Homoeopathic Charitable Dispensary was started at Joyrambati in a thatched house by Sri Lalit Mohan Chatterjee, a disciple of Holy Mother. After changing many locations, it was shifted to its present site within Joyrambati and was named as Ramakrishna Mission Sarada Charitable Dispensary where doctors of different specialties use to come on different dates and attend to the patients free of cost to render service to man in its true spirit. Besides Primary Heath Care facilities, the building contains one residential quarter for doctors.
We have been trying to reach the ailing masses by giving free medical treatment with supply of medicines and thus Mother's and Thakur's idealism of serving and providing people with sound health and sound life can be fulfilled.
It started fully functioning since August 2001. About 80 honorary specialist doctors are regularly attending to patients there every month on different dates. The patients are also supplied with medicines free of cost.